Like any girl, Kylie has discovered that she too loves shoes! She doesn't discriminate with shoes. She loves daddy and mommy's shoes as well as her own. If she is barefoot and I tell her that we are going somewhere, she automatically holds out her foot and points to it. I know she is thinking, "come on woman, i can't go anywhere without shoes." If we don't have our shoes on and she wants to go outside, she runs to our closet and gets us a pair of shoes. She usually comes back with a matching pair, however, sometimes you just don't want to wear sandals when it is snowing so we have to work on that.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Shoes!
Like any girl, Kylie has discovered that she too loves shoes! She doesn't discriminate with shoes. She loves daddy and mommy's shoes as well as her own. If she is barefoot and I tell her that we are going somewhere, she automatically holds out her foot and points to it. I know she is thinking, "come on woman, i can't go anywhere without shoes." If we don't have our shoes on and she wants to go outside, she runs to our closet and gets us a pair of shoes. She usually comes back with a matching pair, however, sometimes you just don't want to wear sandals when it is snowing so we have to work on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment