For Halloween this year, Kylie was a beautiful little princess. Grandma Christensen made her whole princess costume and Kylie loved wearing it, especially her tiara
Kylie wasn't so sure about Trick or Treating at first. When we first went out she was confused that people at each door were giving her something. Then she realized that she was getting candy, but she wasn't sure the next house would give her some too. So, when we would go to a house she would grab a piece of candy really quick out of the bowl then she wouldn't let go of that piece until she got to the next house and saw that these new people were going to give her candy too. Then, she would throw the last piece of candy quickly into her bucket and grab and new candy from the bowl...this is how the whole night went...but we think she liked it.
Jared and I did not dress up this year, however, we did last year for a Halloween murder mystery game. As you can see, I would make an awesome looking goth girl if I ever chose that lifestyle. Jared is portraying himself as the sexy looking devil that he is. We had a lot of fun and really enjoyed playing the murder mystery.
Yes, that girl is definitely an Angle! I like the goth look. It is a different side of you I have never seen:)
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! I am so excited for your blog! Kylie looks so cute in her costume! And you are so right tht goth look really works for you! Look forwrd to more posts!
ReplyDeleteI think Kylie makes a beautiful princess, Grandma did a great job. I have a great kitty outfit for next year if you are interested :) I do have to say that I love the goth look on you, I am sure the "sexy-devil" husband of yours wouldnt mind you re-visitng that look either!
ReplyDeleteAndrea!! You have such a cute little girl and I have to agree with Lucy, she's an Angle!
ReplyDeletehey andrea how have you been? You are looking so good, and your little girl is so beautiful! I have a blog on here I just started, and I am not totally sure how it all works but, keep in touch if you can find it! Been thinking about you over the years! I am happy to have finally found you :)
ReplyDelete