This summer we went on our first camping trip as a family. We went to Moab in southern Utah. Jared's extended family has a tradition of camping in Moab so we went with Jared's brother Brian and his sister Amy along with a lot of Jared's cousins. I had a rough trip because on the first day I became very ill during our off-roading adventure and never fully recovered, but I still enjoyed the trip. We went off-roading to a few spots and saw some really cool places. We also hiked up to Delicate Arch...which was definitely an adventure with a one year old. Kylie mostly cried the whole hike, so we had to bribe her with some chocolate Swiss rolls all the way up. Kylie loved hanging out with Brian and Amy because they are two of her favorite people. I enjoyed just hanging around camp and talking. I think Jared enjoyed the fact that Brian got his truck stuck and they had to dig themselves out. It was a great trip and we are looking forward to doing it again sometime...maybe.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
The Moab Trip
This summer we went on our first camping trip as a family. We went to Moab in southern Utah. Jared's extended family has a tradition of camping in Moab so we went with Jared's brother Brian and his sister Amy along with a lot of Jared's cousins. I had a rough trip because on the first day I became very ill during our off-roading adventure and never fully recovered, but I still enjoyed the trip. We went off-roading to a few spots and saw some really cool places. We also hiked up to Delicate Arch...which was definitely an adventure with a one year old. Kylie mostly cried the whole hike, so we had to bribe her with some chocolate Swiss rolls all the way up. Kylie loved hanging out with Brian and Amy because they are two of her favorite people. I enjoyed just hanging around camp and talking. I think Jared enjoyed the fact that Brian got his truck stuck and they had to dig themselves out. It was a great trip and we are looking forward to doing it again sometime...maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment