Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch




Kylie and I got to visit Pack's Pumpkin Patch in Farmington during a Relief Society "Mom and Tot" field trip. Kylie was so excited that she was laughing and smiling the whole way there. As soon as we got there, Kylie ran into the pumpkin patch and wanted to touch all the pumpkins. She loved seeing all the other kids running around and especially took interest in an older man (he was 5). Kylie really likes to drive things, so she especially loved playing on the tractor. Kylie loved the pumpkins so much that she has now added pumpkin to her small vocabulary list. And of course, as her mother, I think it is adorable that every time she sees a pumpkin that she squeals and says, "Pumpum!"

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! She is SO grown up. I will make sure mom gets a pumpum for Thanksgiving, we have to hear her say it :)

    ReplyDelete