Jared has been traveling a lot lately for work and I have a hard time sleeping while he is gone. Last week Jared went to El Paso and I decided I needed something to do while he was gone and I was staying up late...hence the craftiness. I bought 3 canvases from Michaels and some paint to match our bedspread. It was a fun project, and for once I actually think this craft turned out pretty good, but don't ever ask what happened to the last 50 crafts I've attempted because I will take those horrors to my grave!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
A Little Crafty
Jared has been traveling a lot lately for work and I have a hard time sleeping while he is gone. Last week Jared went to El Paso and I decided I needed something to do while he was gone and I was staying up late...hence the craftiness. I bought 3 canvases from Michaels and some paint to match our bedspread. It was a fun project, and for once I actually think this craft turned out pretty good, but don't ever ask what happened to the last 50 crafts I've attempted because I will take those horrors to my grave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE IT! I think I will have to get you to help me with some projects on the next trip down !
ReplyDelete