
Going to Arizona for Thanksgiving was a super blast! Kylie and I went down earlier because Jared had to work. We got to stay at Alene's new place the first night and Kylie and Melody really hit it off. Kylie loved playing with kitties with Melody and loved snuggling them on Alene's bed while they watched Bolt together while I got to talk to Alene and Grammie.
The next day we went down to Tucson so that we could see uncle Andrew. We had so much fun playing at the park. Aunt Ber was so nice and played on the swings with Kylie and Lanie... Kylie now loves to swing and says "wee" every time she wants to do it. I loved seeing Andrew and everyone else and it was so warm that I was in Heaven!
Kylie had so much fun playing with aunts, uncles, cousins, papa, and grammie! Here she is dancing with Papa and Lanie (Aubrey's little girl...it's crazy that she had the dark haired baby while mine is such a blondie). It was fun to see Kylie laughing and giggling with the other cousins. She really loved everyone but she really got attatched to Analyse and Melody and Lanie and Lauren who took such good care of her. Jared came on Wednesday night before Thanksgiving with Alene (yay! we had missed him) and we had a great celebration at Alisha's house.

We had so much fun that it was hard to leave...especially knowing that Utah was freezing cold! It was so much easier flying with Jared too because Kylie loves to run around and it's easier to chase her when there is two of us. But I am so grateful for my family and the fun times that we had and for a husband who understands how important they are to me and sends me down for visits when I need to see them.
I am SO glad you guys got to come visit. Glad you used your time off on AZ, Jared! Melody and I miss you all and wish you could come back for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHey Andrea, it is so nice to see you started a blog too! I am not sure how I came across yours, I may have seen your name on someone else's blog. Anyways, mine is davidandvenessamccurdy.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteplease add me to your friend list on your blog. I would love to stay in touch with you, you have been such an example to me over the years when we were younger, and even a great friend! I hope all is well with you and your family! Your little girl is so precious!
love
Venessa Marie (Ford) McCurdy
Hey Andrea... remember me? I found your blog on Sharlie's so excited to see you have a blog. Your daughter is way cute. The last time I saw you was at your baby shower! Crazy. Hope you are all doing well!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am ready to see a new post with some more pictures :) Love ya and miss you guys!
ReplyDelete