Well I have not written for many moons due to a very interesting series of long and unfortunate events (which will never be spoken of on this blog so don't even ask!). I would like to say that Jared, Kylie and I are definitely still alive and doing very well. Kylie turned 2 in February and is just the cutest and bestest girl that I could have ever asked for. She is now Finally! starting to talk and I love the things she says...but I learned I have to be careful too. Jared was teasing Kylie about something and I said to her that she should tell him "NO NO DADDY!" if she didn't like what he was doing. However that of course has not gone over well. Now if Jared is talking to her or is making her do something she doesn't want to do she looks at him, starts shaking her finger at him and says, "NO NO DADDY!". Needless to say Jared is not happy with that and of course I am to blame.
This winter has seemed so very long and cold that I am so grateful that it is April and closing in on May. The sunshine makes me so very happy...I still am an Arizona girl through and through and would take scorching hot over freezing cold any day of the week. I am excited that Kylie and I are headed down to Arizona for a girls weekend with my mom and sisters! June 9th seems so very far away but every day is getting closer! Kylie is already talking about seeing Mimi and Papa and Dee and everyone else. Until then we'll be enjoying the weather as it starts to warm up here. out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What! Now Andrea, you can't say you've had some crazy things happen and not explain! That's not fair:) Well, I'm happy to see you posted anyways! Miss you and wish I could see you when you come to AZ.
ReplyDeleteNow you have everyone wondering what has gone on in your life!:) I hope your cute little kylie had a great Birthday. I miss you let's get togther soon! Have a great time in Arizona!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for June either, but don't worry, we will have fun next week too! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHope things are better for you, and I hope you had a fantastic birthday! And maybe I will see you in June!
ReplyDelete