On other news, Jared is out of town again for another week, so I have taken the opportunity to completely decorate our family room and dining room and any other room I so choose. You might notice that I said decorate and not redecorate...that would be because in the four years of my marriage I have never taken the time to decorate anything...however I really need a project when Jared is gone or else I go crazy as I wander around my house until 3am, because I just can't sleep when he is not around. However in my quest to decorate, I just realized that I am pretty sure that I just ordered two different slip covers for my couch instead of the matching ones I desired...of course. If in fact I make of success of this venture I will eventually post pictures...however if it's a failure, I just won't ever mention it again.
I'm also highly anticipating the release of the 3rd book in the Hunger Games Series...Yay! I'm super excited for a new book to read!
I'm also excited that my sister Aubrey is expecting a baby the middle of April...I love getting new nieces and nephews...either would be great.
I will continue to try and write on the blog and add pictures...especially of Kylie because she is so freaking cute...I love that she is talking constantly and has the cutest things to say. Her favorite movies are Toy Story 2 and Robin Hood and asks to watch them constantly. It's fun to be around her all the time.
Love ya all, Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment