
I forgot to put this picture up too. This is Jared's favorite picture of Kylie and I love it too so I wanted to post it. Kylie was so happy when Jared came home this week. She would grab his hand and say "Play toys daddy" and drag him to her room. If I came near the room she would say "NO NO mommy, go away". She wanted her daddy all to herself. It's been nice to have Jared back...we love him and are sad when he is gone.
This is a great one too! I like the look on her face. I am glad she got some good "daddy time" this week. I know both of you missed him while he was away. Hopefully he won't have to go on anymore trips for a while.
ReplyDeleteShe really is so cute! We need to get together and do lunch! I miss you!
ReplyDelete