Halloween is always fun because it is fun to dress up and it is Grandma's birthday too...Kylie is really into birthdays right now and keeps reminding me that on her next birthday she will be 3! Kylie got to be Jessie this year from Toy Story and her cousin Caden was Woody. Kylie loved being Jessie! She would run around the house with her cowboy hat and yell, "I'm a cowboy YEE HAW!" She got to go Trick or Treating twice...once at Jared's work on Friday (I thought it was just a little thing with a few people handing out candy but Kylie came home with her pumpkin filled to the top!) On Saturday after grandma's birthday dinner they took the kids out again but it was raining so they didn't as much candy...which is good, because let's face it, Kylie's parents might be partaking in more than their fair share of the bounty of candy. YEE HAW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE Kylie in her Jessie costume. She is adorable and it is cute that she got to be with Woody :)
ReplyDelete