Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holidays




Well Christmas has come and gone, along with the new year... however, I don't have the internet so I had to wait until coming over to Jared's parents to post and to steal some of their pictures off of their computer to post. These are pictures of us and Jared's parents house on New Year's Eve opening up Christmas presents with them. We got to go to Arizona for 2 weeks to celebrate Christmas and it was so nice to be with my family. Kylie loved seeing her Mimi and Papa and aunts and uncles and cousins. She loved all her cousins especially little Jared and Melody, who she calls "my Dee". I love my family and Arizona so much it is so fantastical when we get to go.

Jared and I had fun surprising my family with the news that I was already 17 weeks pregnant and due at the end of May...they were all really surprised and it made suffering through the hellish weeks of sickness in silence almost worth it. :) We tried to surprise Jared's family too, but it didn't come as too much of a shock to them because I haven't been eating in front of them even though we go over at least once a week, and lets face it, I looked like the walking dead no matter how hard I tried to hide it! We are really excited to be pregnant with this baby, especially after miscarrying in the fall of last year after making it almost all the way through the sick stage. We are having another GIRL and are excited about that too. I was really really sick this pregnancy...it seems to get worse every time, just like my sisters and mom have all done. I'm 20 weeks along and I have had to back on my zofran again because I've started puking again...I'm just grateful for this medication and how when I was super sick it helped me go from throwing up constantly to only puking twice a day and letting me eat. I ended up losing 15 pounds, which would be excellent if I wasn't pregnant, and have yet to gain all of it back yet...however, as soon as I can eat whatever I want, that weight will be on plus a lot more!

I'm just grateful for family and friends and for feeling better right now! Love you all and hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season and are having a super new year!

3 comments:

  1. What!!!!!!!We are having babies so close!!!! I am so happy for you! Looks like you had a great Christmas! Can we get together soon? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm sorry you miscarried. I have miscarried twice and they were both around the time when I was almost done being sick too. So hard! But then another one comes and then I was so grateful to be sick because it meant that everything was just fine:) Wish you all the best! Maybe she will come on May 27th and you can call her Lucy;) Lol! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Another girl, you need more of those in your family! :) So sad I missed you guys this visit.

    ReplyDelete