Grammie with Kinsey and Macie
Kylie resting from all the cousin fun.
Kinsey eating cereal for the first time and hating it.
Kinsey and Macie hanging out.
November was off to Arizona for Thanksgiving to visit my family. We had a blast and I was so happy we could spend 2 whole weeks there. I love seeing my family and just hanging out with my parents, sisters and brother makes me super happy. Jared even got to stay the whole 2 weeks too, so that made it perfect. Kylie was in heaven playing with her cousins...she loves all of them and thinks they are pretty much the greatest. We got to meet Macie Jae, Aubrey's little girl, we just know she and Kinsey will have tons of fun playing as they get older. Thanksgiving dinner was at Alisha's and then the next day we took family pictures...which was always a piece of drama in it self. We went down to Alene's house a couple of days before we left and got to see Melody in her school Christmas program...she did awesome and we loved the songs she sang! The only sad part was leaving and then realizing how very few pictures we had taken while we had been there!
What sweet, beautiful girls! I wish I could've seen you while you were in AZ. Miss you!
ReplyDelete