Thursday, February 16, 2012

Christmas!...Finally!











Well these pictures are all sorts of out of order...but you get the drift. Kylie needs a least 12 hours of sleep every night, so there was no way of waking her up before our 9am church after staying up late the night before...when Jared and I tried to wake her up to get ready for church and open 1 present, she was very upset and told us to leave her alone because she wanted to sleep. Needless to say, presents had to wait until after church. Jared and I had fun watching the girls open up presents. Kylie was in heaven with her presents. We went to Jared's parents house on Christmas Eve and then again on Christmas day and had a blast with Jared's parents, siblings, and Great-grandparents! I love Christmas!...it really is the most wonderful time of the year!

1 comment:

  1. yahoo for pictures! It's so fun keeping updated on things with such wonderful friends :)

    love you guys!

    ReplyDelete