I was sad that Kylie and Kinsey were going to be over 3 years a part in age, because I was worried that they wouldn't be able to have as much fun together like they would if they were closer in age...I shouldn't have been worried I guess. Kinsey absolutely adores Kylie and is ecstatic when she sees her. Anything that Kylie does is hilarious to Kinsey and she laughs so hard when Kylie tries to make her laugh. This, of course, endears her to Kylie...who wouldn't love another person thinking everything you did was super amazing? We'll just have to hope this lasts as long as possible before the sibling fighting starts!
Friday, November 11, 2011
The girls
I was sad that Kylie and Kinsey were going to be over 3 years a part in age, because I was worried that they wouldn't be able to have as much fun together like they would if they were closer in age...I shouldn't have been worried I guess. Kinsey absolutely adores Kylie and is ecstatic when she sees her. Anything that Kylie does is hilarious to Kinsey and she laughs so hard when Kylie tries to make her laugh. This, of course, endears her to Kylie...who wouldn't love another person thinking everything you did was super amazing? We'll just have to hope this lasts as long as possible before the sibling fighting starts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yahooo! I feel like asking where this blog has been all my life? :) To think we have been friends for almost 2 years and we are just talking about our blogs....haha how funny!
ReplyDeleteLove being able to keep in touch this way too! We love you guys! -Chris and Becca