Thursday, August 9, 2012

Zoo Fun

In June we got to go to the zoo with Jared's parents, Jared's sister Wendy, her husband Cody, and their two boys Caden and Mason.  We had a good time checking out all the animals and playing!

 Kinsey and Grandpa ready to have fun at the zoo!

 Kylie and Caden


 Kinsey and Jared checking out the polar bear...he really was super fun to watch!


 Mason and Kinsey having a couple moments together.

 You can't really tell, but this tiger was seriously considering eating me for lunch...he wouldn't stop staring at me...I must have looked tasty.
 I am trying to convince Kinsey the best animals are the giraffes.



 Loving the carousel.

 Taking a break from the excitement.

A kylie turtle

 Train ride.

Playing at the playground.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Andrea,
    I just noticed that you don't have a facebook, so you probably don't know about the sisters reunion that Sharlie is hosting at her home. It is tomorrow night (Saturday, Aug 18) at 7pm. 14009 Charisma Lane Herriman Utah. Somehow I don't have your phone number anymore or else I would call. I really hope you can come. I came to BYU Education week, so I will be there. If you don't have my phone number and you need to get ahold of me it is 503-381-1808.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, very nice blog, thanks!

    -------------------------------
    SEO Melbourne | SEO Perth | SEO Sydney

    ReplyDelete