Thursday, August 9, 2012

Kinsey's first Birthday!

 Kinsey and cousin Mason playing at Kinsey's family party.
 We had yummy cupcakes!

 Stopping a moment for a cute picture.

 She loved opening everyone's presents!

 Trying her cupcakes.


Kinsey kept clapping her hands because she loved eating her cupcakes soooo much!


Kinsey turning one was a lot of fun, though I did not get any pictures with her and the gifts from Jared, Kylie, and I...I think I was probably just too excited to give them to her.  She followed in Kylie's footsteps and got her first tooth the week before she turned one and took her first step that week too. Now she is running around everywhere. Kinsey is a joy.  You just can't help but be happy when you are around her.  She loves everything and seeing everything through her eyes makes me love everything too!



2 comments:

  1. love all of you, can not believe how fast Kinsey turned one :). We miss you guys so much. Like really miss you!!!

    I think a get together needs to happen real soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. nice site. do you mind if i post a link here. your free to post on mine.

    --------------------------------
    Web Design Melbourne | Web Design Perth | Web Design Sydney

    ReplyDelete