Sunday, May 1, 2011

Turning 30

Last week I turned 30 and I just wanted to post this picture because Jared made me my favorite dessert, which my family calls Mansion House Delight, for me. He did a great job, and it tasted delicious. He also got me lots of great presents: a pedicure (so my toes will look great when I give birth), some books (because its me and I always need something to read), he took me out to dinner, and he and his brother Alan moved some stuff out of the house that I didn't want and moved a rocking chair inside in preparation for the baby. Jared did an excellent job making me feel special all day long...I'm so lucky he's mine!
At church today people were asking how long I had left and I couldn't believe it when I could say that I only had 24 days until I am due...man this pregnancy has seen long! but we are finally getting close to the end!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Happy late 30th birthday! Don't you still feel about 24? :) Love you and miss you. Good luck with the new baby!

    ReplyDelete