Friday, April 27, 2012

Easter






Before Easter I took some pictures of the girls outside as the trees and other flora and fauna started to bloom.  We had a lot of fun taking pictures!  It has been the nicest spring that I have ever had in the 8 years I have lived in Utah!  It has been great to get out and go on walks as a family and not have to go out all bundled up.  I love warm weather!  It makes me giddy with excitement!  Looking at these pictures it is crazy to see how big Kinsey and Kylie are getting.  I love my girls!  They are so stinkin cute...its a good thing I married such a hottie, so we could make such cute babies!

2 comments:

  1. we think they are cute kids too! I also married a hottie....we both did good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures! Love these too!

    ReplyDelete