After watching conference today, I just feel grateful for the things that I have, most especially my family. I'm grateful for the family that I have. Jared is the perfect husband for me. He makes me laugh, humors me when I'm in my quirky moods, and calls me out when I'm being ridiculous. He works hard and we still enjoy each others' company after 5 years, though I think he might be thinking of trading me in soon... :) I love my girls. Kylie is so much fun (when she's not being cranky) and says the most hilarious things and has the funniest insights on life that only a 3 year old could have. Kinsey is a bundle of joy and laughs, and is a little piece of sunshine in our house. I'm grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Having the gospel has brought more blessings than I can count and has strengthened me so much in my life and makes me a better person then I could ever be by myself...life is good.
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Grateful
After watching conference today, I just feel grateful for the things that I have, most especially my family. I'm grateful for the family that I have. Jared is the perfect husband for me. He makes me laugh, humors me when I'm in my quirky moods, and calls me out when I'm being ridiculous. He works hard and we still enjoy each others' company after 5 years, though I think he might be thinking of trading me in soon... :) I love my girls. Kylie is so much fun (when she's not being cranky) and says the most hilarious things and has the funniest insights on life that only a 3 year old could have. Kinsey is a bundle of joy and laughs, and is a little piece of sunshine in our house. I'm grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Having the gospel has brought more blessings than I can count and has strengthened me so much in my life and makes me a better person then I could ever be by myself...life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Conference was great and I am glad you are happy! You do have an amazing family and you are a great person and mom and wife! Love ya!
ReplyDelete